ON TOP OF THE WORLD LOOKING DOWN ON THE RIVER BANDON!
Riverview is our newly built property with every conceivable luxury detail in place so that you can enjoy the best holiday on the Wild Atlantic Way.
The five-bedroom holiday home is ideal for multi-generational family holidays and intimate group celebrations. Come and celebrate an anniversary, birthday or hen trip with us in the most idyllic setting you can imagine.
Riverview is situated a six-minute drive to the picturesque town of Kinsale and just a five-minute drive to Garretstown Beach.
What guests love about Riverview
- Stunning elevated views to the Bandon River and surrounding countryside
- Brand new contemporary holiday home
- Plenty of entertaining space inside and out
- Kids will love the climbing frame, playground, sunken trampoline, and goal post
- Adults will love the covered gazebo, 9-hole pitch and putt, table tennis and table football
Living & Entertaining
The modern, spacious and airy living room features four sumptuous sofas, perfect for a relaxing movie night or to cosy up with friends or family during autumn-winter stays. Patio doors lead out to the garden.
The spacious, fully equipped kitchen has that absolute wow factor and both amateur and professional chefs will find themselves in seventh heaven! Open-plan to the dining area, the kitchen features an impressive island with bar stool seating for eight guests.
The dining table comfortably seats 14 guests and with three walls of floor-to-ceiling windows enjoys an abundance of natural light. Patio doors lead out to a further exterior dining area.
Don’t feel like cooking during your stay? Should you require a chef to prepare meals or would like food delivered, please let us know and we can recommend a chef service or the best delivery restaurants in Kinsale.
Riverview has six beautifully appointed bedrooms located on the first floor, including three en suite bedrooms:
Bedroom one: One king-size bed, one bunk bed and en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
Bedroom two: Super-king-size bed and en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
Bedroom three: Super-king-size bed and en suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
Bedroom four: King-size bed
Bedroom five: Three bunk beds (sleeps 6)
The family bathroom with a bathtub, shower, washbasin and toilet.
Extra beds can be added based on the number of guests in your party (up to 26 guests). Please confirm at the time of booking.
Cots and high chairs are available for our little guests.
Hilltop garden with views!
Riverview features an incredible lawned garden with views down to the River Bandon and across the countryside. Imagine a sundowner on the terrace watching the sun set over the river.
Your kids will adore the garden with the playground area, sunken trampoline, and climbing frame; and adults and kids alike will love the 9-hole pitch and putt, and the cabin with table football and table tennis!
The covered gazebo seats 18 guests.
The Nitty Gritty
- Riverview has plenty of enclosed, off-road parking
- Sorry, we don’t allow pets in Riverview
- The nearest shops, restaurants, pubs and amenities are in Kinsale – a 6-minute drive
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book Riverview
- We ask that guests respect that Riverview is located in a residential area and no outdoor music is allowed.
- Day guests are charged at the same price as guests staying the night.
- Only guests staying at the property are allowed within the grounds of the property
- The gardener may visit during your stay to maintain the grounds of the property
We guarantee you’ll want for nothing during your stay at Riverview!