WAKE UP TO THE WILD ATLANTIC WAY!
Ocean View is our exceptional six-bedroom holiday home set atop a hill with spectacular views to The Old Head of Kinsale. Enjoy luxurious accommodation in a 5-star location, just a 10-minute drive to Kinsale and an 8-minute drive to Garretstown beach.
Sleeping up to 22 guests and designed for maximum comfort, Ocean View is perfect for intimate celebrations, such as anniversaries, birthdays, hen parties and wedding guest groups.
What guests love about Ocean View
- Accessed via electronic gates, the property is very private and secure
- The impressive dining room seats 22 guests
- Stunning views from every room
- Kids love the attic playroom, sunken trampoline, climbing frame and wooden pirate ship
- Adults love the enclosed gazebo for laid-back outdoor dining and conversation
- You will all love the 9-hole pitch and putt and our little cabin with a snooker table and table tennis!
Living & Entertaining
The sumptuous living space is perfect for cosy movie nights or just relaxing on one of the four ultra-comfortable sofas enjoying those magnificent views. There are two walls of windows which let in plenty of natural light and lead out to the magical patio and garden.
The stunning professional kitchen features everything you need to cook up a storm for the whole family. An impressive island doubles up as an American-style breakfast bar and there is a 14 seater dining table and a wall of windows that leads out to a patio with further dining space.
Don’t feel like cooking during your stay? Should you require a chef to prepare meals or would like food delivered, please let us know and we can recommend a chef service or the best delivery restaurants in Kinsale.
The piece de resistance is our dining room. Seating 22 people for dinner in an armchair style setting, you can enjoy a formal dinner in completely informal surroundings.
Ocean View has six bedrooms, three are downstairs which makes the accommodation ideal for guests who have difficulty with stairs, parents with toddlers, and grandparents.
Bedroom one: Two king-size beds, a workspace and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
Bedroom two: Super-king-size bed, beautiful stand-alone bathtub where you can soak and enjoy views to the Old Head of Kinsale, plus an en suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, toilet and washbasin. This bedroom also features a balcony.
Bedroom three: Super-king-size bed and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
Bedroom four: King-size bed
Bedroom five: King-size bed
Bedroom six: Super-king-size bed and an en suite bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
Extra beds can be added based on the number of guests in your party (up to 22 guests). Please confirm at time of booking.
Cots and high chairs are available for our little guests.
The family bathroom is located on the ground floor and is fitted with a Jacuzzi bath.
Your children will adore…
The secret attic playroom (accessed via stairs outside) with lots of toys, a TV, and oversized floor cushions.
And the magical garden!
Encompassed by a wrap-around patio and lawned garden, Ocean View is heaven for adults and children who love to enjoy time outside.
There is plenty of space to relax, enjoy a chilled glass of wine and watch the sunset over sea. There is also an enclosed heated gazebo with seating for 10 guests, which has fitted lighting for late-night dinners under the stars.
Children can run around to their heart’s content and enjoy the play area with a climbing frame, sunken trampoline and pirate ship.
Adults and children will love the nine-hole pitch and putt and the cabin which houses a snooker table and table tennis.
The Nitty Gritty
- Ocean View has plenty of enclosed, off-road parking
- Sorry, we don’t allow pets in Ocean View
- The nearest shops and amenities are a 10-minute drive away in Kinsale
- The nearest pub is the Speckled Door – a five-minute drive or a two-minute drive to the end of the road and a lovely walk across the beach
- Only guests staying at the property are allowed within the grounds of the property
- The gardener may visit during your stay to maintain the grounds of the property
We guarantee you’ll want for nothing during your stay at Ocean View!