GLORIOUS RETREAT IN AN IDYLLIC WATERSIDE SETTING
Nestled within a 1-acre estate with gorgeous elevated views of the Bandon River, Four Winds is perfect for group celebrations with a magical combination of old school elegance and modern comforts.
The accommodation is just five minutes drive to the picturesque town and marina of Kinsale, along the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way coastline.
What guests love about Four Winds
- Stunning elevated views to the Bandon River
- Magical 1-acre estate with a stream running through
- Peace and tranquillity guaranteed!
- Kids will love the amazing 52ft climbing frame, goal posts and trampoline
- Kids and adults alike will love the 9-hole pitch and putt, snooker table and table tennis
Living & Entertaining
The elegant living room features four ultra-comfortable sofas, a wall-mounted smart TV and a plush carpet for cosy autumn-winter stays.
Guests often tell us that their favourite spot in the house is the conservatory, which boasts wonderful views of the River Bandon and has direct access to the garden.
It’s the perfect indoor sun trap during the spring and summer months, and during the autumn and winter season, you can snuggle up with your morning coffee and enjoy the pitter-patter of rain on glass.
At the heart of Four Winds is the enormous kitchen diner featuring a 22-seater dining table, where the whole family can come together to eat, drink, cook and share happy holiday memories. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a utility room with two washing machines located in an outbuilding.
Don’t feel like cooking during your stay? Should you require a chef to prepare meals or would like food delivered, please let us know and we can recommend a chef service or the best delivery restaurants in Kinsale.
Four Winds has six luxury appointed bedrooms and five bathrooms:
Master Bedroom: Super-king-size bed, views to the river, en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Bedroom two: Super-king-size bed, flat-screen TV, walk-in wardrobe, views to the river, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
Bedroom three: King-size bed, flat-screen TV, views to the river, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
Bedroom four: King-size bed, en suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
Bedroom five: King-size bed, views to the river.
Bedroom six: Three adult-size bunk beds, flat-screen TV, views to the river.
Extra beds can be added based on the number of guests in your party (up to 25 guests). Please confirm at the time of booking.
Cots and high chairs are available for our little guests.
Downstairs, there is a shared bathroom with a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
Sensational garden with a private stream and bridge!
Set on a 1 acre landscaped estate which reaches down to the Bandon River, the outdoor space will blow you away.
There is a natural shallow stream that runs through the estate, meandering down to the river. Bring your wellies as you can walk from the top to the bottom and the kids will love jumping around in it!
There is also a shady woodland area, gardens, patio with dining area and BBQ, not one but two enclosed gazebos, a children’s playground, and a 9 hole pitch and putt golf!
Four Winds: The Nitty Gritty
- Four Winds has plenty of enclosed, off-road parking
- Sorry, we don’t allow pets in Four Winds
- The nearest shops and amenities are in Kinsale – a 5-minute drive
- The Dock pub and beach is a five-minute drive from Four Winds
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book this accommodation
- We allow Hen Weekends
- We do not allow outside music at this property
- Day guests are charged at the same price as guests staying the night
- Only guests staying at the property are allowed within the grounds of the property
- The gardener may visit during your stay to maintain the grounds of the property