THERE ARE VIEWS AND THERE IS MARINA VIEW!
Marina View doesn’t just boast views of the Marina. When you stay in our luxurious six-bedroom home you are treated to views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Bandon River and of course the Marina.
This is a truly privileged waterside setting on the Wild Atlantic Way, just a three-minute drive into Kinsale, a three-minute drive to Dock Beach, and with outstanding accommodation to match!
Sleeping up to 18 guests, the recently refurbished property is ideal for family and group getaways, and celebrations.
The generously proportioned living space is set over one floor making it ideal for guests who have difficulty with stairs, families with toddlers and multigenerational family getaways.
What guests love about Marina View
- Accessed via secure gates, the property is very private
- A unique waterside setting with unbeatable views
- Beautifully refurbished and professional interior design
- Kids will love the 42ft climbing frame, sunken trampoline, and goal posts
- Adults will love the covered gazebo for laid-back outdoor dining and conversation
- You will all love the 9-hole pitch and putt and our little cabin with table football and table tennis!
Living & Entertaining
The wonderfully spacious and bright family living room is cosy and characterful with four ultra-comfortable sofas to stretch out and enjoy movie nights, a good book or simply enjoy the gorgeous Bandon River views through the patio doors.
The dining area which is open-plan to the kitchen seats 16 guests with patio doors which lead out to an exterior dining space.
If you enjoy cooking, you’ll fall in love with our modern and spacious kitchen. Fully equipped with every conceivable high-quality appliance and equipment.
The central island is perfect for cooking with friends over a glass of wine and doubles up as an American-style breakfast bar.
Don’t feel like cooking during your stay? Should you require a chef to prepare meals or would like food delivered, please let us know and we can recommend a chef service or the best delivery restaurants in Kinsale.
Marina View has six bedrooms and three bathrooms:
Bedroom one: One king-size bed
Bedroom two: One double bed
Bedroom three: One King-size bed
Bedroom four: One King-size bed
Bedroom five: One double bed
Bedroom six: One double bed
Extra beds can be added based on the number of guests in your party (up to 18 guests). Please confirm at the time of booking.
Cots and high chairs are available for our little guests.
Glorious lawned garden
The impressive lawned garden features a nine-hole pitch and putt, a children’s playground with a sunken trampoline. It’s seventh heaven for young guests.
To the front, there is a long drive from the secure gates and from here you can enjoy views to the Wild Atlantic Way.
Want to dine al fresco? Marina View features an outdoor dining area, a barbecue area and a covered gazebo which seats 16 guests.
In the garage, you’ll find table football and table tennis for rainy day fun! There is also lighting, so you can play after-dinner tournaments.
The Nitty Gritty
- Marina View has plenty of enclosed, off-road parking
- The nearest shops and amenities are in Kinsale – a short 3-minute drive away
- The Dock Pub is a three-minute drive away next to Dock Beach
- Only guests staying at the property are allowed within the grounds of the property
- The gardener may visit during your stay to maintain the grounds of the property
We guarantee you’ll want for nothing during your stay at Marina View!